Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Beginning: February 20th, 2010

My name is Rickey and I am engaged to a beautiful woman named Ashley. We worked with each other at a hotel for a couple of years and we absolutely hated each other. Now when I say hate I don't mean the 4th-grade-don't-touch-me-because-you-have-cuties hate, I mean the Ashton-Kutcher-and-Cameron-Diaz-in-What-Happens-in-Vegas-I-want-to-ruin-your-life hate. Little did we both know that it would turn out like the movie and we would fall in love. Ashley and I were on the fast track of love, we moved in with each other after three months of dating, we got a puppy together after four months, I proposed to her after 11 months, and we are now planning on getting married after two years. Oh, and we decided to have a baby after 10 months.

I believe Ashley and I are further along in our relatonship than the actual count of days we have been dating. After knowing someone for so long, and then starting to date them, you automatically jump into the relationship with what feels like years together already under your belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment