Monday, September 12, 2011

The Gameday: September 11, 2011

As discussed in "The Teams" there is a huge competition amongst Ashley and I when it comes to which team we are going to raise Kherington to root for. This heated debate has slowly cooled down since my post but with today being the first Sunday full of NFL games the debate started early in the morning. Like at 9 A.M. early in the morning when I turned on NFL Gameday and started my four hours of pregame television. We debated on whether Kherington would wear her Redskins onesie that my mom had bought for her. I agreed to let Ashley change Kherington into Chargers attire after my game is over and her game starts. This plan usually works perfect since my team is an east coast team (1 o'clock games) and hers is a west coast team (4 o'clock games). The problem today is that Kherington doesn't have any Chargers attire to change into. So Ashley was claiming that it was unfair for her to wear Redskins but not Chargers. In the end, it's not my fault she doesn't have Chargers stuff, so she proudly wore her Redskins onesie all day.

Tip #40: There is always a way to win a debate. Even if Kherington would have had a Charger onesie to wear I would have made sure it was "lost" on game day.

No comments:

Post a Comment